| Xelement XS-2002 Womens Armored Leather Motorcycle Jacket
Made of thick natural buffalo leather, the Xelement XS-2002 motorcycle jacket offers protection and comfort in cold and warm weather. The jacket also features a removable quilted vest, CE-approved armor, and a full ventilation system made of mesh lining and front-back-and-sleeve vents.
In addition to the external protective foam padding, the jacket features CE-approved armor on the shoulders and elbows. Perforated leather and mesh lining make a good ventilation system during warmer-weather rides. The zip-out full quilted lining will keep you warm in cooler weather.
| Item Details
- Premium thick black natural buffalo leather
- Collar: Mandarin overlapping with two snap-buttons
- Front zippered closure
- Zippered cuffs with a snap-button flap for adjustable fit
- Elastic ribbed-leather jacket side panels for comfortable movement
- Hanging loop built into the jacket collar
- Non-removable black mesh full lining (attached to the jacket)
- Zip-out quilted full lining
- Pockets included: 2 front zippered hand pockets and 2 interior zippered pockets (one on each side)
- Vents included: 2 zippered chest vents, 2 zippered sleeve vents, and 2 back zippered vents
- CE-approved Level-3 removable under-the-lining armor</b. on shoulders and elbows
- Level-3 advanced technology armor: Ergonomic design, higher impact absorption, free movement